Lexority is an international company that claims for compensations and works under “no win no fee” to defend passengers’ rights.
Incorporated in 2017 and based in Spain, it currently has more than 40 people on staff and works internationally throughout the world. Since Spain is its main market, Lexority has a strong presence in all Spanish-speaking countries under the website: https://www.reclamaciondevuelos.com which has claimed for more than 30.000 people.
What services do Lexority Provide
Flight claim disruptions on flights under EU Regulation 261/2004 and the Montreal Convention where passenger rights are violated. Type of flight disruption:
- Denied boarding
- Lost luggage
- Close contact: In lexority we stay close to the passenger.
- Transparency: We advise the client the same way as we would advise a family member.
- Simplicity: starting the process takes only 1 minute
How we work
- Effectiveness of 98%
- Success fee: 25% (plus VAT) on your total compensation amount or 35% (plus VAT) in court.
- Zero risks: We even guarantee the costs of the trial so that the client does not take any risk.
Following our motto “justice within everyone’s reach”,We claim for the client without asking for any amount of money in advance. This way, they don’t have to take any economic risk during the process.
This way, claiming an incident on your flight is simple, convenient and effective.