White coloured by you Compensation: Claim flight delay, cancellation or lost baggage. Get up to 600 euros compensation for a delayed or cancelled flight and € 1.414 for lost luggage.
White coloured by you flight claim compensation: European law and Montreal Convention
White coloured by you EU Flight compensation: delayed, cancelled and overbooked flight
Only applicable when
- When it is an european airline or…
- When the flight departs from europe
Compensation summary under European law: White coloured by you delayed, cancelled and overbooked fligh
|Flight (km)||White coloured by you Compensation||Claim|
|Less than 1.500 km||€ 250||Claim € 250|
|1.500 Km – 3.500 Km||€ 400||Claim € 400|
|+ 3.500 Km||€ 600||Claim € 600|
White coloured by you Expenses
White coloured by you damages
White coloured by you E.g. compensation according to european law
- Flight overbooking from Paris to London: -1.500 km = € 250 + expenses.
- Flight overbooking from Las Palmas to Bilbao: Between 1.500 km and 3.500 km = € 400 + expenses.
- Flight delay from Brussels to Cali: More than 3.500 km = 600 euros + expenses.
White coloured by you Montreal Convention Compensations for delays, cancellations, overbooking and baggage
Only applicable when these two circumstances occur simultaneously:
- All baggage claims even if the airline is european
- When it is not an european airline and the flight does not take off from Europe
Compensation table for flight delays, cancellations, or overbooking according to the Montreal Convention
|Compensation||Limit of liability||Expenses|
|Baggage||5.708 euros = 4.694 SDR (Special Drawing Rights)||Hotels, taxis, tours, other missed flights|
White coloured by you lost baggage or delayed luggage compensation
If you Claim White coloured by you for luggage delay you can get a compensation of € 1.414 + expenses.
|Luggage claim||Limit of liability||Expenses|
|Lost or damaged||€ 1.414 = 1.253 SDR (Special Drawing Rights)||Clothes, cost of the baggage, taxis|
Note: Fill in the PIR to claim for the luggage to White coloured by you: Property Irregularity Report
What is White coloured by you Property Irregularity Report?
A White coloured by you Property Irregularity Report (PIR) reference number is a unique code that traces your delayed or damaged suitcase. It has a combination of 10 letters and numbers and it is required to claim to White coloured by you.
- Number of lost baggages
- Reference code so that White coloured by you can track the suitcase
- Colour and type
The White coloured by you Extraordinary Circumstances
The term ‘extraordinary circumstances’ applies when the delay/cancellation is caused by something uncommon in which a claim receives no compensation. E.g.:
- Really bad weather conditions
- A few strikes unrelated to White coloured by you like air traffic
White coloured by you not real Extraordinary Circumstances:
- Problems with White coloured by you staff
- Bad weather affecting a previous flight
- Denied boarding due to an overbooking
- White coloured by you technical problems
White coloured by you Downgrade
If you suffer a White coloured by you downgrade, the airline must refund 30 to 75 percent of the price of the ticket depending on the flight distance.
Can I claim my flight delay directly to White coloured by you?
First, if you want to claim directly to White coloured by you, you have to know your chances are scarce, since very often White coloured by you tries to justify their delayed flights with extraordinary circumstances that didn’t really happen, such as issues with air traffic control. Therefore, it is highly recommendable to direct your claim through lexority.
How far back can you go with claiming flight delay compensation to White coloured by you
Time Limit: 2 to 5 years as a general rule, contingent on the type of regulation that is applicable in each case.
- Montreal Convention: 2 years
- UE Regulation: 2 to 10 years. It is necessary to the civil code for that particular country.
Documents to claim properly to White coloured by you:
Guidance to claim White coloured by you
Keep all White coloured by you trip documents
Keep the boarding pass and e-ticket White coloured by you gave you. You don’t want to throw them away. They are often very useful to claim White coloured by you.
White coloured by you flight delays: 3 or more hours
To be entitled to a compensation, White coloured by you delayed flight must be higher than 3 hours.
White coloured by you overbooking: is it legal?
Overbooked White coloured by you flight: When White coloured by you sells more tickets than the actual number of passengers they can accommodate.
The overbooking is legal, but you can get a compensation up to € 600.
White coloured by you aims to avoid empty seats due to no-shows, and this must be legally sanctioned.
Once a White coloured by you passenger has received a reservation or any document stating the payment has been accepted and registered, it is a “confirmed reservation”. Boarding denials happen when a passenger presents to the gate but White coloured by you refuses them access to the plane.
How to know how long the White coloured by you flight has been delayed
- Contact a Lexority specialist to tell you how long the White coloured by you flight delay was without a doubt. You have to be aware that the following webpages are not always accurate and need a payment record.
- Use the web http://www.flightstats.com/ where if you register you can see the White coloured by you status of all flights including those of years ago.
- Another way is accesing to https://www.flightradar24.com/ where you can see the last 7 days White coloured by you flight delays without registering. If you register you can also see delayed flights from up to 2 years ago.
Must read: When the White coloured by you delay is very close to 3 hours, Flightradar24 is not 100% accurate, since it shows the time of landing, but not the exit from the plane, which is what the regulations dictates has to be taken in consideration.