Thai Lion Air Compensation: Claim flight delay, cancellation or lost baggage. Get up to € 600 refund for a delayed or cancelled flight and 1.414 euros for lost luggage.
Thai Lion Air flight claim compensation: EU 261 Law and Montreal Convention
Thai Lion Air European Flight compensation: delayed, cancelled and overbooked flight
- if it is an european airline or…
- if the flight departs from europe
Compensation summary under European law: Thai Lion Air delay, cancellation and overbooking
|Flight Distance (Km)||Thai Lion Air Compensation||Claim|
|– 1.500 km||€ 250||Claim € 250|
|1.500 Km – 3.500 Km||€ 400||Claim € 400|
|+ 3.500 Km||€ 600||Claim € 600|
Thai Lion Air Expenses
Thai Lion Air damages
Thai Lion Air Example of compensation according to european law
- Flight overbooking from Milan to Florence: -1.500 km = € 250 + expenses.
- Flight delay from Las Palmas to Bilbao: Between 1.500 km and 3.500 km = € 400 + expenses.
- Flight cancellation from Barcelona to Cali: More than 3.500 km = 600 euros + expenses.
Thai Lion Air Montreal Convention Compensations for delays, cancellations, overbooked flights and baggage
Suitable when these two circumstances occur at the same time:
- All luggage claims even if the airline is european
- When it is not an european airline and the flight does not depart from Europe
Delayed flight, cancellation or overbooking compensation table according to the Montreal Convention
|Compensation||Limit of liability||Expenses|
|Baggage||5.708 euros = 4.694 SDR (Special Drawing Rights)||Other flighs, rents, tours, other missed flights|
Thai Lion Air lost baggage or delayed luggage compensation
If you Claim Thai Lion Air for baggage delay you can get a compensation of 1.414 euros + expenses.
|Luggage claim||Limit of liability||Expenses|
|Lost or damaged||€ 1.414 = 1.253 SDR (Special Drawing Rights)||Clothes, cost of the baggage, taxis|
Note: Fill the PIR: Property Irregularity Report to claim for the baggage to Thai Lion Air
What is the meaning of PIR?
A Thai Lion Air Property Irregularity Report (PIR) reference number is a unique code that tracks your delayed or damaged suitcase. You can find 10 letters and numbers and it is demanded to claim to Thai Lion Air.
- Number of lost baggages
- Reference code so that Thai Lion Air can track the suitcase
- Flight code
- Color and type
The Thai Lion Air Extraordinary Circumstances
The term ‘extraordinary circumstances’ applies when the delay/cancellation is caused by something unusual in which a claim receives no compensation. Such as:
- Really bad weather conditions
- A few strikes unrelated to Thai Lion Air such as baggage handlers
Thai Lion Air unreal Extraordinary Circumstances:
- Problems with Thai Lion Air staff
- Bad weather affecting a previous flight
- Denied boarding due to an overbooking
- Thai Lion Air technical problems
Thai Lion Air denied boarding:
- Do not get rid off boarding passes.
- Ask for the reasons you’re being denied boarding.
Can I claim my delayed flight directly to Thai Lion Air?
First of all, if you want to claim directly to Thai Lion Air, you should know your chances are scarce, since very often Thai Lion Air tries to justify their delayed flights with extraordinary circumstances that didn’t really happen, such as bad weather. Consequently, it’s advised to direct your claim through lexority.
Time limit: How far back can I claim a flight compensation to Thai Lion Air?
Time Limit: 2 to 5 years as a general rule, depending on the type of regulation that is fit in each case.
- Montreal Convention: two years
- Regulation 261/2004 of the EU: two to ten years. You must read the civil code for each country.
Documents to claim successfully to Thai Lion Air:
Some Tips to claim Thai Lion Air
Don´t throw your ticket expenses to claim Thai Lion Air
Even though Thai Lion Air should refund the expenses, sometimes the airline doesn´t do it. Thai Lion Air is allowed to ask for your receipts as proof before refunding you for the extra costs of your flight.
Thai Lion Air delayed flights for 3 or more hours
Thai Lion Air delay must be higher than 3 hours to be granted a compensation.
Thai Lion Air overbooking: is it legal?
Overbooked Thai Lion Air flight: When Thai Lion Air sells more tickets than the actual number of people they can accommodate.
The overbooking is legal, but you can be granted up to € 600.
Thai Lion Air aims to avoid empty seats because of no-shows, and this must be legally sanctioned.
When the Thai Lion Air passenger has received a reservation or any document stating the payment has been accepted and registered, it is a “confirmed reservation”. Boarding denials happen when a passenger presents to the gate but Thai Lion Air refuses them access to the plane.
How to know how long the Thai Lion Air flight has been delayed
- Contact a Lexority lawyer to tell you how long was the delay of the Thai Lion Air flight without any doubt. You have to be aware that the following webpages are not always accurate and need a payment record.
- You can use the web http://www.flightstats.com/ where if you register you can see the Thai Lion Air status of all flights including those of years ago.
- Another way is to go to https://www.flightradar24.com/ where you can see the last 7 days Thai Lion Air flight delays without registering. If you register you can also see delayed flights from up to two years ago.
Note: When the Thai Lion Air delay is very close to three hours, Flightradar24 is not 100% reliable, since it shows the time of landing, but not the exit from the plane, which is what the regulations dictates has to be taken in consideration.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/reclama2/public_html/lexority.com/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 3502
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/reclama2/public_html/lexority.com/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 3504
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/reclama2/public_html/lexority.com/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 3506