Kuwait Airways Compensation: Claim flight delay, cancellation or lost baggage. Get up to 600 euros compensation for a delayed or cancelled flight and 1.414 euros for lost luggage.
Kuwait Airways flight claim compensation: Eu law and Montreal Convention
Kuwait Airways European Flight compensation: delay, cancellation and overbooking
- if the airline is European or…
- When the flight departs from europe
Compensation table under Eu law: Kuwait Airways delay, cancellation and overbooking
|Flight (km)||Kuwait Airways Compensation||Claim|
|– 1.500 km||€ 250||Claim € 250|
|1.500 Km – 3.500 Km||€ 400||Claim € 400|
|More than 3.500 Km||€ 600||Claim € 600|
Kuwait Airways Expenses
Kuwait Airways damages
Kuwait Airways Example of compensation according to European 261 law
- Flight delay from Paris to Brussels: -1.500 km = € 250 + expenses.
- Flight overbooking from Las Palmas to Paris: 1.500 km -3.500 km = € 400 + expenses.
- Flight delay from Barcelona to India: More than 3.500 km = € 600 + expenses.
Kuwait Airways Montreal Convention Compensations for delays, cancellations, overbooked flights and baggage
Suitable when these 2 circumstances occur simultaneously:
- All luggage claims even if it is an european airline
- When it is not an european airline and the flight does not depart from Europe
Delayed flight, cancellation or overbooking compensation table according to the Montreal Convention
|Compensation||Limit of liability||Expenses|
|Baggage||5.708 euros = 4.694 SDR (Special Drawing Rights)||Other flighs, rents, tours, other missed flights|
Kuwait Airways lost baggage or delayed luggage compensation
If you want to Claim Kuwait Airways for luggage delay you can get a compensation of € 1.414 + expenses.
|Luggage claim||Limit of liability||Expenses|
|Lost or damaged||€ 1.414 = 1.253 SDR (Special Drawing Rights)||Clothes, cost of the baggage, taxis|
Note: Fill the PIR: Property Irregularity Report to claim for the luggage to Kuwait Airways
What is Kuwait Airways Property Irregularity Report?
The Kuwait Airways Property Irregularity Report (PIR) reference number is a unique code that tracks your delayed or damaged luggage. It has a combination of 10 letters and numbers and it is needed to claim to Kuwait Airways.
- Number of lost baggages
- Reference code so that Kuwait Airways can trace the suitcase
- Flight code
- Colour and type
The Kuwait Airways Extraordinary Circumstances
The term ‘extraordinary circumstances’ applies when the delayed or cancelled flight is due to something unusual in which a claim receives no compensation. Such as:
- Really bad weather conditions
- A few strikes not releated to Kuwait Airways like baggage handlers
Kuwait Airways not real Extraordinary Circumstances:
- Problems with Kuwait Airways staff
- Bad weather affecting a previous flight
- Denied boarding due to the flight being overbooked
- Kuwait Airways technical problems
Kuwait Airways denied boarding:
- Do not dispose of boarding passes.
- Ask why you’re being denied boarding.
Can I claim my flight delay directly to Kuwait Airways?
First, if you want to claim directly to Kuwait Airways, you should know your chances are scarce, since very often Kuwait Airways tries to justify their delayed flights with extraordinary circumstances that did not really happen, like bad weather. Consequently, it’s highly recommendable to funnel your claim through lexority.
Deadline to claim a flight: How far back can I claim a flight compensation to Kuwait Airways?
Deadline to claim a flight to Kuwait Airways: 2 to 5 years as a general rule, depending on the type of regulation that is fit in that particular case.
- Montreal Convention: two years
- UE Regulation: two to ten years. It is necessary to the civil code for that particular country.
Documents to claim correctly to Kuwait Airways:
Some advice to claim Kuwait Airways
Do not accept any offer from Kuwait Airways
Don´t accept any offer from Kuwait Airways that doesn’t match what the EU Law dictates. Refer to the sections above to check how much money you are legally entitled to.
Kuwait Airways flight delays: 3 or more hours
Kuwait Airways delay must be higher than 3 hours to be entitled to a compensation.
Overbooked Kuwait Airways flight
Overbooked Kuwait Airways flight: When Kuwait Airways sells more tickets than the actual number of people they can accommodate.
The overbooking is legal, but you can get a compensation up to € 600.
Kuwait Airways aims to avoid empty seats due to no-shows, but this must be legally sanctioned.
When the Kuwait Airways passenger has received a reservation or any document stating the payment has been accepted and registered, it is a “confirmed reservation”. Boarding denials happen when a passenger presents to the gate but Kuwait Airways refuses them access to the plane.
How do I know how long the Kuwait Airways flight delay has been?
- Contact a Lexority attorney to tell you how long the Kuwait Airways flight has been delayed without any doubt. Take in to account that the following webpages are not always accurate and need a payment record.
- Use the web Flight Stats where if you register you can see the Kuwait Airways status of all flights including those of years ago.
- Another way is to go to Flight Radar where you can see the last seven days Kuwait Airways flight delays without registering. After registration you can also see delayed flights from up to two years ago.
Note: When the Kuwait Airways delay is very close to three hours, Flightradar24 is not 100% accurate, since it shows the time of landing, but not the exit from the plane, which is what the law dictates has to be taken in consideration.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/reclama2/public_html/lexority.com/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 3502
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/reclama2/public_html/lexority.com/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 3504
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/reclama2/public_html/lexority.com/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 3506