Jordan Aviation Compensation: Claim flight delay, cancellation or lost baggage. Get up to 600 euros refund for a delayed or cancelled flight and 1.414 euros for lost luggage.
Jordan Aviation flight claim compensation: European law and Montreal Convention
Jordan Aviation European compensation: delayed, cancelled and overbooked flight
Only applicable when
- When the airline is European or…
- if the flight departs from europe
Compensation summary under Eu law: Jordan Aviation delay, cancellation and overbooking
|Flight Distance (Km)||Jordan Aviation Compensation||Claim|
|– 1.500 km||€ 250||Claim € 250|
|1.500 Km – 3.500 Km||€ 400||Claim € 400|
|More than 3.500 Km||€ 600||Claim € 600|
Jordan Aviation Expenses
Jordan Aviation damages
Jordan Aviation Example of compensation according to European 261 law
- Flight delay from Milan to Brussels: Less than 1.500 km = 250 euros + expenses.
- Flight overbooking from Las Palmas to Belgium: Between 1.500 km and 3.500 km = € 400 + expenses.
- Flight delay from Madrid to Cali: 3.500 km + = € 600 + expenses.
Jordan Aviation Compensations under Montreal Convention for delays, cancellations, overbooked flights and baggage
Only applicable when these 2 circumstances occur simultaneously:
- All luggage claims even if it is an european airline
- When it is not an european airline and the flight doesn´t take off from Europe
Delayed flight, cancellation or overbooking compensation table according to the Montreal Convention
|Compensation||Limit of liability||Expenses|
|Luggage||5.708 euros = 4.694 SDR (Special Drawing Rights)||Other flighs, rents, tours, other missed flights|
Jordan Aviation lost baggage or delayed luggage compensation
If you Claim Jordan Aviation for luggage delay you can get a compensation of 1.414 euros + expenses.
|Luggage claim||Limit of liability||Expenses|
|Lost or damaged||€ 1.414 = 1.253 SDR (Special Drawing Rights)||Clothes, cost of the baggage, taxis|
Read: Fill the PIR: Property Irregularity Report to claim for the luggage to Jordan Aviation
What is the meaning of PIR?
The Jordan Aviation Property Irregularity Report (PIR) reference number is a unique code that traces your delayed or damaged suitcase. You can find 10 letters and numbers and it is demanded to claim to Jordan Aviation.
- Reference code
- Flight code
- Number of lost luggages
- Color and type
The Jordan Aviation Extraordinary Circumstances
The term ‘extraordinary circumstances’ applies when the delay/cancellation is due to something unexpected in which a claim receives no compensation. Example:
- Extreme weather conditions
- A few strikes not releated to Jordan Aviation like air traffic
Jordan Aviation not real Extraordinary Circumstances:
- Issues with Jordan Aviation staff
- Bad weather affecting a previous flight
- Denied boarding due to the flight being overbooked
- Jordan Aviation technical problems
Jordan Aviation “no show” booking clauses
“No show” is ilegal. you are granted a compensation for the denied boarding.
Can I claim my delayed flight directly to Jordan Aviation?
First of all, if you want to claim directly to Jordan Aviation, you should know your chances are scarce, since very often Jordan Aviation tries to justify their flight delays with extraordinary circumstances that did not really happen, such as issues with air traffic control. Therefore, it’s highly recommendable to funnel your claim through lexority.
Deadline to claim a flight: How far back can I claim a flight compensation to Jordan Aviation?
Time Limit: 2 to 5 years as a general rule, depending on the type of regulation that applies in that particular case.
- Montreal Convention: two years
- Regulation 261/2004 of the EU: two to ten years. You must read the civil code for each country.
Documents to claim successfully to Jordan Aviation:
ID or pass
Some advice to claim Jordan Aviation
Inquire about the reason for Jordan Aviation delay or cancellation
The cause of the delayed flight is critical: mainly if you don´t have the boarding pass.
Jordan Aviation flight delays: 3 or more hours
To be entitled to a compensation, Jordan Aviation delayed flight must be higher than 3 hours.
Jordan Aviation overbooking: is it legal?
Jordan Aviation Overbooking: When Jordan Aviation sells more tickets than the possible number of passengers they can accommodate.
The overbooking is legal, but you can get a compensation up to € 600.
Jordan Aviation aims to avoid empty seats due to no-shows, and this must be legally sanctioned.
When the Jordan Aviation passenger has received a reservation or any document stating the payment has been accepted and registered, it is a “confirmed reservation”. Boarding denials happen when a passenger presents to the gate but Jordan Aviation refuses them access to the plane.
How do I know how long the Jordan Aviation flight delay has been?
- Contact a Lexority specialist to tell you how long the Jordan Aviation flight has been delayed without any doubt. Take in to account that the following sites are not always accurate and need a payment record.
- Use the web Flight Stats where if you register you can see the Jordan Aviation status of all flights including those of years ago.
- Another way is to go to https://www.flightradar24.com/ where you can see the last 7 days Jordan Aviation flight delays without registering. After registration you can also see delayed flights from up to two years ago.
Advice: When the Jordan Aviation delay is very close to 3 hours, Flightradar24 is not 100% accurate, since it shows the time of landing, but not the exit from the plane, which is what the regulations imposes has to be taken in consideration.