CSA Czech Airlines Compensation: Claim flight delay, cancellation or lost baggage. Get up to 600 euros compensation for a delayed or cancelled flight and € 1.414 for lost luggage.
CSA Czech Airlines flight compensation: EU 261 Law and Montreal Convention
CSA Czech Airlines European Flight compensation: delay, cancellation and overbooking
- if it is an european airline or…
- if the flight takes off from europe
Compensation summary under EU 261 Law: CSA Czech Airlines delay, cancellation and overbooking
|Flight Distance (Km)||CSA Czech Airlines Compensation||Claim|
|– 1.500 km||€ 250||Claim € 250|
|1.500 Km – 3.500 Km||€ 400||Claim € 400|
|+ 3.500 Km||€ 600||Claim € 600|
CSA Czech Airlines Expenses
CSA Czech Airlines damages
CSA Czech Airlines E.g compensation according to European 261 law
- Flight overbooking from Paris to Florence: -1.500 km = € 250 + expenses.
- Flight cancellation from Tenrife to Paris: 1.500 km -3.500 km = 400 euros + expenses.
- Flight cancellation from Madrid to Kyoto: 3.500 km + = 600 euros + expenses.
CSA Czech Airlines Compensations under Montreal Convention for delays, cancellations, overbooking and baggage
Only applicable when these two circumstances occur at the same time:
- All luggage claims even if the airline is european
- When it is not an european airline and the flight doesn´t depart from Europe
Compensation table for flight delays, cancellations, or overbooking according to the Montreal Convention
|Compensation||Limit of liability||Expenses|
|Baggage||5.708 euros = 4.694 SDR (Special Drawing Rights)||Other flighs, rents, tours, other missed flights|
CSA Czech Airlines lost baggage or delayed luggage compensation
If you want to Claim CSA Czech Airlines for lost baggage you can get a compensation of 1.414 euros + expenses.
|Baggage claim||Limit of liability||Expenses|
|Lost or damaged||1.414 euros = 1.253 SDR (Special Drawing Rights)||Clothes, cost of the baggage, taxis|
Important: Fill the PIR: Property Irregularity Report to claim for the luggage to CSA Czech Airlines
What is CSA Czech Airlines PIR?
The CSA Czech Airlines Property Irregularity Report (PIR) reference is a unique code that traces your lost or damaged luggage. It has a combination of 10 letters and numbers and it is imperative to claim to CSA Czech Airlines.
- Ref code
- Flight code
- Number of lost luggages
- Type of disruption
- Color and type
The CSA Czech Airlines Extraordinary Circumstances
The term ‘extraordinary circumstances’ is applicable when the delayed or cancelled flight is caused by something uncommon in which a claim receives no compensation. E.g.:
- Really bad weather conditions
- A few strikes unrelated to CSA Czech Airlines such as baggage handlers
CSA Czech Airlines not real Extraordinary Circumstances:
- Issues with CSA Czech Airlines staff
- Bad weather affecting a previous flight
- Denied boarding due to the flight being overbooked
- CSA Czech Airlines technical problems
CSA Czech Airlines denied boarding:
- Do not throw away boarding passes.
- Ask why you’re being denied boarding.
Can I claim my flight delay directly to CSA Czech Airlines?
First of all, if you want to claim directly to CSA Czech Airlines, you should know your chances are scarce, since very often CSA Czech Airlines tries to justify their flight delays with extraordinary circumstances that didn’t really happen, such as issues with air traffic control. Consequently, it is advised to funnel your claim through lexority.
Time limit: How far back can I claim a flight compensation to CSA Czech Airlines?
Deadline to claim a flight to CSA Czech Airlines: 2 to 5 years as a general rule, contingent on the type of regulation that applies in that particular case.
- Montreal Convention: two years
- Regulation 261/2004 of the EU: 2 to 10 years. It is necessary to the civil code for that particular country.
Documentation to claim properly to CSA Czech Airlines:
ID or pass
Guidance to claim CSA Czech Airlines
Be carefull with the offers of CSA Czech Airlines
Do not accept any offer from CSA Czech Airlines that doesn’t match what the EU 261 Law prescribes. Read above to check the compensation you are legally entitled to.
CSA Czech Airlines flight delays: 3 or more hours
To be entitled to a compensation, CSA Czech Airlines delayed flight must be higher than 3 hours.
Overbooked CSA Czech Airlines flight
CSA Czech Airlines Overbooking: When CSA Czech Airlines sells more tickets than the possible number of passengers they can take.
The overbooking is legal, but you can get a compensation up to € 600.
CSA Czech Airlines aims to avoid empty seats due to no-shows, but this must be legally sanctioned.
Once a CSA Czech Airlines passenger has received a flight ticket or any document stating the payment has been accepted and registered, it is a “confirmed reservation”. Boarding denials happen when a passenger presents to the gate but CSA Czech Airlines refuses them access to the plane.
How do I know how long was CSA Czech Airlines flight delayed?
- Have a Lexority attorney to tell you how long the CSA Czech Airlines flight has been delayed without any doubt. Take in to account that the following tools are not always accurate and need a payment record.
- You can use the web Flight Stats where if you register you can see the CSA Czech Airlines status of all flights including those of years ago.
- Another way is entering to Flight Radar where you can see the last seven days CSA Czech Airlines flight delays without registering. If you register you can also see delayed flights from up to two years ago.
Advice: When the CSA Czech Airlines delay is very close to 3 hours, Flightradar24 is not 100% reliable, since it shows the time of landing, but not the exit from the plane, which is what the law says has to be taken in consideration.